One outstanding advantage of the automatic servo driven thermoforming machine lies in the independent forming and trimming stations, which not only save lots of labor cost and time, but simplify the thermoforming work. Combining air pressure and vacuum forming technology, the servo-drive thermoformer provides a maximum forming area of 1250×610mm.
Scope of Application
The automatic servo driven thermoforming machine is well suited for moulding such materials as PVC, PET/G, PS, PP, PC, ABS and more.
Attractive Characteristics of Automatic Servo Driven Thermoforming Machine
1. The automatic servo system controls the thermoforming machine in a scientific manner.
2. High-precision ball screws are used for transmission.
3. The automatic servo driven thermoforming machine realizes a great decrease in manpower cost thanks to the application of automatic feeding system.
4. An independent voltage stabilizer controls the electronic furnace.
5. In comparison to traditional vacuum forming equipment, this type of plastic forming machine reduces about 20% of energy.
6. Plastic products by the thermoforming equipment are known for stable quality.
Technical Parameters of Automatic Servo Driven Thermoforming Machine
Forming length: 610MM-1250MM
Forming width: 420MM-760MM
Stroke of lower die: 300MM
Max. power consumption: 54KW
Machine weight: 4500KG
Machine size: 7000×2000×2600MM