The travelling head cutting press is most often used in toy manufacture industry, fabrics, leather processing, electronic products manufacture, artificial flower production and many other nonmetal materials.
Attractive Characteristics of Travelling Head Cutting Press
1. The travelling head cutting machine provides high stability, security and easy operation. Only 1 worker is demanded for normal machine operation.
2. The double-cylinder four-column structure contributes to a high level of balance and guarantees same cutting depth at each position.
3. When the machine is working, the press plate first descends at a high speed and then automatically slows down the speed once contacting the blade, guaranteeing precise cutting and no error between the layers.
4. Backed by advanced technology, the two-hand operation console responds quickly, which is secure and reliable. And the cutting head can be moved left and right, meeting different manufacture demands.
5. Its scientific design ensures a proper cutting height, making the stroke adjustment easy and accurate.
6. The compact structure and rigid machine configurations lead to a service life as long as 10 years.
Technical Parameters of Travelling Head Cutting Press
Worktable size: 1600×610 mm (or customized)
Cutting area: 510×510 mm (or customized)
Press plate ascending height: 40-170 mm (or customized)
Max. speed: 1 stroke every 2-3 seconds
Matters need Attention
1. Confirm Machine Configuration
After receiving the cutting machine, please confirm all configurations, technical documents and guarantee card are packed.
2. Installation and Adjustment
For machine installation and first-time running, if you find any defects and malfunctions, please contact us at the first time, we will provide free technical support as well as effective solutions. Upon request, we can also assign a well-trained worker to offer on-site installation service and leave until the machine operates normally.
3. Exchange Hydraulic Oil
It's suggested to exchange the hydraulic oil and wash or exchange the filter screen after 3-month use. We recommend 68# anti-wear hydraulic oil and imported hydraulic oils.