The fixed head cutting press is composed of an advanced hydraulic system, PLC control panel and efficient feeding and discharging system, well suited for cutting food packaging, plastics, EPE, automotive auxiliaries and other non-metal materials.
Outstanding Advantages of Fixed Head Cutting Press
1. Adopting an advanced hydraulic system and PLC control system, the fixed head press shows excellent stability, high automation and easy operation. It requires only 1 operator.
2. The three-cylinder four-column structure contributes to a high level of balance and guarantees same cutting depth at each position. With the assistance of automatic feeding device (one-way or two-way), the fixed beam cutting press realizes fast and accurate feeding, with 2-3 times improvement in production efficiency.
3. Both computer control system and sensitive touchscreen lead to easy, fast and accurate operation. Two operating languages are designed, Chinese and English.
4. Backed by advanced technology, the two-hand operation console responds quickly and keeps operator's hands away from dangerous area, which is secure and reliable.
5. Its scientific design ensures a proper cutting height, making the stroke adjustment easy and accurate.
6. The compact structure and rigid machine configurations lead to a service life as long as 10 years, of course, under correct operation.
Technical Parameters of Fixed Head Cutting Press
Worktable size: 1400 ×810 mm (or customized)
Cutting area: 1400×810 mm (or customized)
Press plate ascending height: 40-290 mm (or customized)
Max. speed: 1 stroke every 2-3 seconds
Other Things You Need To Know About Fixed Head Cutting Press
1. Confirm Machine Configuration
After receiving the cutting machine, please confirm all configurations, technical documents and guarantee card are packed.
2. Installation and Adjustment
For machine installation and first-time running, if you find any defects and malfunctions, please contact us at the first time, we will provide free technical support as well as effective solutions. Upon request, we can also assign a well-trained worker to offer on-site installation service and leave until the machine operates normally.
3. Exchange Hydraulic Oil
It's suggested to exchange the hydraulic oil and wash or exchange the filter screen after 3-month use. We recommend 68# anti-wear hydraulic oil and imported hydraulic oils.